Saturday, May 25, 2013

24th May 2013 - Back from homestay to Sapa

In the morning, nothing much, trek again from homestay back to Sapa and reached there around 2pm. After taking shower, we walked around the street in Sapa and had high tea in one of the cafes (shophouses in Sapa have very strong French style!).

Probably it isn't so obvious here for the french-style that I am referring to due to my lousy photography skill! psps
Around 4:30pm, it's time to say goodbye to my friends because they are going back to Hanoi, only Tobin and I will be staying in Sapa (for me is one more night, for Tobin, depends). 

So, we went to search for our hostel and found one that was pretty cheap and nice. We never really did anything at night, had dinner, then "htht" for the whole night and went off to bed (fyi, we were chatting about life purposes, politics, future plans and stuff, nothing sissy and pussy, okay? hahahaha). 

Oh, and we ate this super special fruit, I bet you guys have never seen it before.
Weird fruit that we found in Sapa - RamStrawCranRasBerry! :D

It's like the combination of strawberry, cranberry, rasberry and rambutan except that it doesn't have a shell like rambutan. It is super tasty and sweet. A must-try in Sapa! And it's quite weird that some of the people in Sapa don't even know the existence of this fruit. 

I ate half a kilo myself. :3 *slurp*

No comments:

Post a Comment